- Compact Digital Cameras – These are a range of small and easily portable cameras in various colors and sleek designs that also incorporate some of the basic features of analogue cameras. These have retractable zoom lenses fitted even though the range of the same is less. There are certain features that are not available in compact analogue cameras owing to the lack of size capacity.
- Bridge analogue Cameras – This is a high end range of digital cameras that closely resemble the DSLR cameras. Despite the presence of some of the advanced features this is also restricted by a small zoom range of a fixed lens and a small sensor.
- DSLR Cameras(Digital Single Lens Reflex Cameras) – The analogue SLR cameras are unique in the world of photography as they use a mechanical mirror system and pentaprism that directs light from the lens to an optical viewfinder that is located at the back of the camera. They have larger sensors that give them the advantage of high quality pictures even in low light conditions.
analogue cameras are made up of several components or accessories that play a part in its basic as well as advanced functioning. These are important and are available in several brands as well. so if you are a discerning camera user you may consider the best made accessories for your choicest cameras.
- Geotagging GPS Device – This enables you to shoot pictures in different locations and then view them as per Google maps. You can even share them with friends by the help of geotagging.
- Digital Camera Memory Cards – This is the most important accessory for your digital camera. For all high end and expensive cameras that you may own with advanced features will also require high speed and high capacity memory cards. Otherwise you may lose on your pictures due to shortage of space. Lack of speed will make you wait too long between snaps.
- Camera Bags – it may not sound important enough but a safe and secure cover for your expensive cameras is very essential. When you are buying the same you must consider the roughness of your journey as well as the weather conditions from which the camera will need protection.