- Think about the shot: Good photography isn’t about taking out your camera and clicking pictures randomly. You have to observe the subject first, which you are going to take pictures of. Visualize what you want to capture and then capture the image. This will give you an idea as to what lens to use, how much will be the shutter speed and what will be the focal length.
- Get the composition spot on: For achieving a truly stunning photograph, the composition should be perfect. You might have a great DSLR, but that’s not enough. In order to compose a photo, you have to decide the place from where you want to take the picture, the direction that you want to point your lens at and when to fire the shutter.
- Check your camera setting: Whether you are using a high-end
Month: October 2019
Should I really let my kids use these waterproof digital cameras?
Absolutely! It is not a silly idea to allow kids use these rugged kid tough digital camera models. These are built to be durable, not just from the elements but from knocks, drops and spills too. There are even freeze proof and crush proof models which mean that these can withstand the elements as well as whatever life throws at them, making these great everyday cameras.
Ditch the toy camera and get an “adult” kid tough digital camera instead
These digital waterproof cameras need not cost that much more than the toy waterproof kids camera versions, depending on the level of specification required. Any incremental cost is mitigated by the vast improvement in specifications – you are actually getting much more for your money. Also is the practical consideration …Read More →
As time changes, there is a new concept which is trending. This new trend is called pre-wedding photo shoots. Everyone wants to flaunt about how they met and how their love story started and what better way to tell this through a pre-wedding photo shoot. Photographs are the best way to showcase anything. Every photograph has a huge story behind it. They are the most expressive tools available. There are many pre-wedding photographers available in Delhi. They are very talented and come up with creative concepts for not only pre-wedding shoots, but also other photo shoots.
They are professional photographers who come with a very affordable fee. They have very good skills and very professional. These photographers are ideal for pre-wedding photo shoots and never disappoint any client. They have their own tools and own props so that the client …Read More →
- Background: A clean, white seamless background is recommended for most products. Use same background for your products to maintain the required consistency among images.
- Equipment: Tools are the basic need for anything. Get a good camera, sturdy tripod, quality lights and other basic necessities commonly required for photography.
- Context: Sometimes it’s quite useful to evaluate a product with respect to its surroundings, especially where size matters. A bed sheet is always shown stretched on a bed for the purpose of showing its actual size.
- Props: Whether props should be used or not? It depends on the product. Sometimes using props is very much suggested but at times it can prove killer for the product. When clothes look best on a model or mannequin, it can shift the focus away when used with jewelry.
- Preparing: How you prepare the product really
- Don’t forget: When you post something online it immediately starts to move down to the bottom of content. A week, two weeks from now you will forget all about those pictures and comments. If you have an amazing summer wouldn’t you want a constant reminder of the good times? Printing out the pictures will allow you to put them up in your home, office or anywhere else you wish so that you can have that reminder of those great moments.
- The perfect gift: There will certainly be some special moments coming up this summer. Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, graduations and other events that you want to remember as well as provide a gift for. What better gift is there (and affordable) than immortalizing a fond memory or multiple. For example, if your parents anniversary is coming up wouldn’t it be great
Matrix of digital camera
The quality of the image depends largely on the matrix – a device with a certain amount of light elements. It is responsible for color, noise, the transfer of small details, the depth of field. The number of pixels does not always correspond with the image. Also digital camera matrix is characterized by sensitivity to light. To get high quality photos, the camera should be able to manually set the sensitivity, because in the automatic mode electronics use this option not that good. The best images obtained with sensitivity below 100 ISO, but sometimes there is a need to shoot high value of this parameter, for example, in the dark. It would therefore be better if the edge sensitivity in digital cameras will be as wide as possible.
Optics and digital camera lenses
Selection of optics …Read More →
Even though wireless security cameras are typically easy to install, they are available in several different choices for connectivity – which can make a huge difference in installation, image quality and overall performance. The classic wireless camera system broadcasts the radio signal over the air to a receiver, which is tuned to the same frequency as the cameras, just like in old analogue broadcast TV. The main downside of this type of signal transmission is that it’s prone to interference problems, which often cause the video to become distorted or break up completely. The signal can also be intercepted by anyone with a baby monitor or wireless scanner, making it vulnerable to prying eyes. In addition, it can be quite difficult to install multiple wireless cameras within this system as they usually experience cross-talk with each other.
While “analogue wireless” …Read More →
Cropping the photo
In most of the photos, even if they are well composed, you will find that there are some portions in it which you do not need. Hence the next step in Photoshop image editing is to remove the unwanted area of the photo, which can be easily done by using the crop tool. You have to press the control key to select the crop tool, and then create a box inside your photo. As you notice a tick-box in the corners of your crop-box, you can move and resize your area to select the precise area you wish to crop.
Removing Sensor Dust
Another element to enhance the quality of your photo is to remove the spots of dust which many times sticks to the lens of your camera. The sensor dust and other crud on your …Read More →
Just about anyone can be a photographer these days, with as many camera devices as we keep. With this in mind, not everyone that takes photos is proud of the photos that they have taken. There are a few people that are lucky enough to take incredible photos every single time that they pick up a camera. However, modern day people with no professional training, takes photos so they can have something to show their family and friends.
Using a tool to combine multiple photographs together is actually a simple task. The only thing that you will need to do is take a few photographs that you are proud to display. Once the photographs have been captured, you will then need to search the net to find a tool that gives you the option to combine them. Make sure that …Read More →
Let’s begin by speaking about accessories that are usually considered an absolute necessity for digital camera owners. Regardless of what type of camera you own, every camera owner will have to own a battery charger. Battery charges are an absolute necessity for cameras because, without charged batteries, your camera cannot work! If you own a newer camera, chances are it came with its own battery and battery charger. Make sure to store this charger in a safe place as replacing it can often be quite pricey. If you own an older camera, it may take batteries. While some people are fine with purchasing new batteries each time their battery dies, it is often a good idea to purchase two sets (so you always have an extra set) of rechargeable batteries and a battery charger, so that you do not have …Read More →